Already a number-one London Sunday Instances finest vendor, Mud, Sweat, and Tears is the adrenaline-fueled autobiography of the mega-popular star of the hit survival sequence Man vs. Wild, adventurer Bear Grylls. A former British Particular Forces commando, a person who has all the time sought the final word in harmful challenges, Bear’s true story reads like an outside action-and-adventure novel. However Bear’s story is true – stuffed with breathtaking escapes and memorable exploits that will make any Jack London or H. Ryder Haggard hero proud.
- Download Audiobook Cry of the Kalahari by Mark Owens in English
- Download Audiobook World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English
- Download Audiobook In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides in English
- Download Audiobook Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks by Andrea Lankford in English
- Download Audiobook Nowhere for Very Long: The Unexpected Road to an Unconventional Life by Brianna Madia in English