Listed here are the thrills, grandeur, and unabashed enjoyable of the Greek myths, stylishly retold by Stephen Fry. The legendary author, actor, and comic breathes life into historical tales, from Pandora’s field to Prometheus’s hearth, and transforms the adventures of Zeus and the Olympians into emotionally resonant and deeply humorous tales, with out dropping any of their unique marvel. Discovered notes from the creator provide wealthy cultural context. This quantity is a doorway right into a charming world.
- Download Audiobook Lady Justice: Women, the Law, and the Battle to Save America by Dahlia Lithwick in English
- Download Audiobook Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkeman in English
- Download Audiobook The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story by Nikole Hannah-Jones in English
- Download Audiobook Unmasking Autism: Discovering the New Faces of Neurodiversity by Devon Price in English
- Download Audiobook Profiles in Ignorance: How America’s Politicians Got Dumb and Dumber by Andy Borowitz in English
- Download Audiobook The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson in English