Listed here are the thrills, grandeur, and unabashed enjoyable of the Greek myths, stylishly retold by Stephen Fry. The legendary author, actor, and comic breathes life into historic tales, from Pandora’s field to Prometheus’s hearth, and transforms the adventures of Zeus and the Olympians into emotionally resonant and deeply humorous tales, with out shedding any of their unique surprise. Discovered notes from the creator provide wealthy cultural context. This quantity is a doorway right into a charming world.
- Download Audiobook Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook American Psychosis: A Historical Investigation of How the Republican Party Went Crazy by David Corn in English
- Download Audiobook White Fear: How the Browning of America Is Making White Folks Lose Their Minds by Roland S. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Bomber Mafia: A Dream, a Temptation, and the Longest Night of the Second World War by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Born to Be Hanged: The Epic Story of the Gentlemen Pirates Who Raided the South Seas, Rescued a Princess, and Stole a Fortune by Keith Thomson in English
- Download Audiobook Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow in English