Listed below are the thrills, grandeur, and unabashed enjoyable of the Greek myths, stylishly retold by Stephen Fry. The legendary author, actor, and comic breathes life into historical tales, from Pandora’s field to Prometheus’s fireplace, and transforms the adventures of Zeus and the Olympians into emotionally resonant and deeply humorous tales, with out shedding any of their unique marvel. Realized notes from the writer supply wealthy cultural context. This quantity is a doorway right into a charming world.
- Download Audiobook Diana: Her True Story – in Her Own Words by Andrew Morton in English
- Download Audiobook The Big Truth: Upholding Democracy in the Age of “The Big Lie” by Major Garrett in English
- Download Audiobook Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing in English
- Download Audiobook The Bomber Mafia: A Dream, a Temptation, and the Longest Night of the Second World War by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook The Giant Killer: American Hero, Mercenary, Spy… The Incredible True Story of the Smallest Man to Serve in the U.S. Military – Green Beret Captain Richard J. Flaherty by David A. Yuzuk in English