Listed here are the thrills, grandeur, and unabashed enjoyable of the Greek myths, stylishly retold by Stephen Fry. The legendary author, actor, and comic breathes life into historic tales, from Pandora’s field to Prometheus’s hearth, and transforms the adventures of Zeus and the Olympians into emotionally resonant and deeply humorous tales, with out dropping any of their unique surprise. Realized notes from the creator provide wealthy cultural context. This quantity is a doorway right into a charming world.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English