Listed below are the thrills, grandeur, and unabashed enjoyable of the Greek myths, stylishly retold by Stephen Fry. The legendary author, actor, and comic breathes life into historical tales, from Pandora’s field to Prometheus’s fireplace, and transforms the adventures of Zeus and the Olympians into emotionally resonant and deeply humorous tales, with out dropping any of their authentic marvel. Realized notes from the creator supply wealthy cultural context. This quantity is a doorway right into a charming world.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook The Mosquito Bowl: A Game of Life and Death in World War II by Buzz Bissinger in English
- Download Audiobook Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari in English
- Download Audiobook Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann in English
- Download Audiobook The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany by William L. Shirer in English