He was presupposed to be a fantasy. However from the second I crossed the River Styx and fell underneath his darkish spell…he was, fairly merely, mine. Society darling Persephone Dimitriou plans to flee the ultra-modern metropolis of Olympus and begin over removed from the backstabbing politics of the 13 Homes. However all that is ripped away when her mom ambushes her with an engagement to Zeus, the harmful energy behind their glittering metropolis’s darkish facade. With no choices left, Persephone flees to the forbidden undercity and makes a satan’s cut price with a person she as soon as believed a fantasy…a person who awakens her to a world she by no means knew existed. Hades has spent his life within the shadows, and he has no intention of entering into the sunshine. However when he finds that Persephone can provide a bit of slice of the revenge he is spent years craving, it is all of the excuse he wants to assist her – for a worth. But each breathless night time spent tangled collectively has given Hades a style for Persephone, and he’ll go to struggle with Olympus itself to maintain her shut….
- Download Audiobook Sinner: Priest, Book 3 by Sierra Simone in English
- Download Audiobook Scream for Us: The Holiday Masked Men Series, Book 1 by Molly Doyle in English
- Download Audiobook Neon Gods by Katee Robert in English
- Download Audiobook Give Me More by Sara Cate in English
- Download Audiobook Art of Seduction: An Indispensible Primer on the Ultimate Form of Power by Robert Greene in English
- Download Audiobook Priest: A Love Story by Sierra Simone in English