A former worldwide hostage negotiator for the FBI gives a brand new field-tested method to high-stakes negotiations – whether or not within the boardroom or at residence. After a stint policing the tough streets of Kansas Metropolis, Missouri, Chris Voss joined the FBI, the place his profession as a hostage negotiator introduced him face-to-face with a variety of criminals, together with financial institution robbers and terrorists. Reaching the top of his occupation, he grew to become the FBI’s lead worldwide kidnapping negotiator. By no means Cut up the Distinction takes you contained in the world of high-stakes negotiations and into Voss’ head, revealing the abilities that helped him and his colleagues succeed the place it mattered most: in saving lives. On this sensible information, he shares the 9 efficient ideas – counterintuitive techniques and techniques – you, too, can use to grow to be extra persuasive in each your skilled and private lives. Life is a collection of negotiations you need to be ready for: shopping for a automobile, negotiating a wage, shopping for a house, renegotiating lease, deliberating along with your accomplice. Taking emotional intelligence and instinct to the subsequent degree, By no means Cut up the Distinction provides you the aggressive edge in any dialogue.
- Download Audiobook Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear in English
- Download Audiobook Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant in English
- Download Audiobook How to Get Rich: One of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets by Felix Dennis in English
- Download Audiobook Discipline Is Destiny: The Power of Self-Control by Ryan Holiday in English
- Download Audiobook Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English