Introduced in a sensible Q&A format, No-Nonsense Buddhism for Rookies is probably the most clear-cut introductory information to understanding the important ideas of Buddhism and the way they relate to your every day life. How is an awakening completely different from enlightenment? Can agnostics and atheists be Buddhist? Am I speculated to cease pondering once I meditate? In No-Nonsense Buddhism for Rookies, famend Buddhism instructor and host of the favored Secular Buddhism podcast, Noah Rasheta, delivers an simply accessible introduction to the teachings of Buddhism that solutions these frequent questions and plenty of extra. With No-Nonsense Buddhism for Rookies you’ll achieve a elementary understanding of Buddhism and how one can apply the philosophies in your on a regular basis life, by: A easy four-part construction addressing the completely different features of Buddhism – the Buddha, key Buddhist ideas, the Buddha’s teachings, and present Buddhist practices Easy Q&A’s that simplify the important ideas of Buddhism into easy-to-understand concepts “On a regular basis Buddhism” sidebars that make Buddhism much less summary by providing down-to-earth examples from on a regular basis life Introduced in a easy, conversational model, the data and steerage in No-Nonsense Buddhism for Rookies gives the groundwork that’s obligatory for constructing or persevering with your individual Buddhist observe.
- Download Audiobook Woman Evolve: Break Up with Your Fears and Revolutionize Your Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts in English
- Download Audiobook Raising Good Humans: A Mindful Guide to Breaking the Cycle of Reactive Parenting and Raising Kind, Confident Kids by Hunter Clarke-Fields MSAE in English
- Download Audiobook The Secret by Rhonda Byrne in English
- Download Audiobook Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day by Jay Shetty in English
- Download Audiobook Marriage Be Hard: 12 Conversations to Keep You Laughing, Loving, and Learning with Your Partner by Kevin Fredericks in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English