Having already pedalled 18,000 miles from Britain to Beijing, Charlie Walker’s homeward leg carried him an additional 26,000 miles via Central Asia, the Center East, and Africa. The 2-and-a-half-year journey spanned the mountains and deserts of former Soviet Republics, Afghanistan on the fearful brink of overseas withdrawal, and distant corners of the Congolese jungle. From mountain climbing via sandstorms within the Gobi desert to barreling down rapids in a dugout canoe, this perilous journey, and Charlie’s many encounters alongside the way in which, offers perception into the previous, current, and way forward for often-overlooked locations in periods of nice change.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English