Twentieth Anniversary Version with Contributions from Joe Hill and Owen King Immensely useful and illuminating to any aspiring author, this particular version of Stephen King’s critically lauded, million-copy greatest vendor shares the experiences, habits, and convictions which have formed him and his work. “Lengthy reside the King” hailed Leisure Weekly upon publication of Stephen King’s On Writing. Half memoir, half grasp class by one of many best-selling authors of all time, this excellent quantity is a revealing and sensible view of the author’s craft, comprising the fundamental instruments of the commerce each author should have. King’s recommendation is grounded in his vivid reminiscences from childhood by means of his emergence as a author, from his struggling early profession to his extensively reported, near-fatal accident in 1999 – and the way the inextricable hyperlink between writing and residing spurred his restoration. Brilliantly structured, pleasant and galvanizing, On Writing will empower and entertain everybody who listens to it – followers, writers, and anybody who loves a terrific story nicely advised. The Twentieth-anniversary audio version contains Owen King studying his essay, “Recording Audiobooks for My Dad, Stephen King”, and a recorded dialog with Joe Hill and Stephen King.
- Download Audiobook Learn French with Paul Noble for Beginners – Complete Course: French Made Easy with Your Personal Language Coach by Paul Noble in English
- Download Audiobook Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell in English
- Download Audiobook I Hate the Ivy League: Riffs and Rants on Elite Education by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Holes by Louis Sachar in English
- Download Audiobook Battle for the American Mind: Uprooting a Century of Miseducation by Pete Hegseth in English
- Download Audiobook On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King in English