Twentieth Anniversary Version with Contributions from Joe Hill and Owen King Immensely useful and illuminating to any aspiring author, this particular version of Stephen King’s critically lauded, million-copy finest vendor shares the experiences, habits, and convictions which have formed him and his work. “Lengthy dwell the King” hailed Leisure Weekly upon publication of Stephen King’s On Writing. Half memoir, half grasp class by one of many best-selling authors of all time, this very good quantity is a revealing and sensible view of the author’s craft, comprising the fundamental instruments of the commerce each author should have. King’s recommendation is grounded in his vivid recollections from childhood by his emergence as a author, from his struggling early profession to his extensively reported, near-fatal accident in 1999 – and the way the inextricable hyperlink between writing and residing spurred his restoration. Brilliantly structured, pleasant and provoking, On Writing will empower and entertain everybody who listens to it – followers, writers, and anybody who loves an amazing story nicely instructed. The Twentieth-anniversary audio version contains Owen King studying his essay, “Recording Audiobooks for My Dad, Stephen King”, and a recorded dialog with Joe Hill and Stephen King.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English