Twentieth Anniversary Version with Contributions from Joe Hill and Owen King Immensely useful and illuminating to any aspiring author, this particular version of Stephen King’s critically lauded, million-copy finest vendor shares the experiences, habits, and convictions which have formed him and his work. “Lengthy reside the King” hailed Leisure Weekly upon publication of Stephen King’s On Writing. Half memoir, half grasp class by one of many best-selling authors of all time, this excellent quantity is a revealing and sensible view of the author’s craft, comprising the fundamental instruments of the commerce each author should have. King’s recommendation is grounded in his vivid reminiscences from childhood by means of his emergence as a author, from his struggling early profession to his broadly reported, near-fatal accident in 1999 – and the way the inextricable hyperlink between writing and dwelling spurred his restoration. Brilliantly structured, pleasant and galvanizing, On Writing will empower and entertain everybody who listens to it – followers, writers, and anybody who loves an amazing story properly advised. The Twentieth-anniversary audio version consists of Owen King studying his essay, “Recording Audiobooks for My Dad, Stephen King”, and a recorded dialog with Joe Hill and Stephen King.
- Download Audiobook Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott in English
- Download Audiobook The Science of Storytelling by Will Storr in English
- Download Audiobook Verbal Judo, Updated Edition: The Gentle Art of Persuasion by George J. Thompson PhD in English
- Download Audiobook Learn French with Paul Noble for Beginners – Complete Course: French Made Easy with Your Personal Language Coach by Paul Noble in English
- Download Audiobook Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English