From the best-selling creator of The Bomber Mafia, study what units excessive achievers aside – from Invoice Gates to the Beatles – on this seminal work from “a singular expertise” (New York Instances Guide Evaluate).On this gorgeous audiobook, Malcolm Gladwell takes us on an mental journey by way of the world of “outliers” – the very best and the brightest, essentially the most well-known, and essentially the most profitable. He asks the query: What makes high-achievers totally different?His reply is that we pay an excessive amount of consideration to what profitable individuals are like, and too little consideration to the place they’re from: That’s, their tradition, their household, their era, and the idiosyncratic experiences of their upbringing. Alongside the way in which he explains the secrets and techniques of software program billionaires, what it takes to be a fantastic soccer participant, why Asians are good at math, and what made the Beatles the best rock band.Good and entertaining, Outliers is a landmark work that may concurrently delight and illuminate.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English