Parks and Recreation actor Nick Offerman shares his humorous fulminations on life, manliness, meat, and way more in his first ebook. Rising an ideal moustache, grilling crimson meat, wooing a lady – who higher to ship this tutelage than the at all times charming, at all times manly Nick Offerman, finest often known as Parks and Recreation’s Ron Swanson? Combining his trademark comedian voice and really actual experience in woodworking – he runs his personal woodshop – Paddle Your Personal Canoe options tales from Offerman’s childhood in small-town Minooka, Illinois – “I grew up actually in the midst of a cornfield” – to his theater days in Chicago, beginnings as a carpenter/actor and the hilarious and luxurious seduction of his now-wife Megan Mullally. It additionally provides hard-bitten battle methods within the arenas of manliness, love, fashion, faith, woodworking, and outside recreation, amongst many different savory entrees.A mixture of amusing anecdotes, opinionated classes and rants, sprinkled with offbeat gaiety, Paddle Your Personal Canoe won’t solely tickle readers pink however can also rouse them to place down their good telephones, research just a few sycamore leaves, and perhaps even handcraft (and paddle) their very own canoes.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English