Parks and Recreation actor Nick Offerman shares his humorous fulminations on life, manliness, meat, and way more in his first e-book. Rising an ideal moustache, grilling pink meat, wooing a girl – who higher to ship this tutelage than the all the time charming, all the time manly Nick Offerman, greatest generally known as Parks and Recreation’s Ron Swanson? Combining his trademark comedian voice and really actual experience in woodworking – he runs his personal woodshop – Paddle Your Personal Canoe options tales from Offerman’s childhood in small-town Minooka, Illinois – “I grew up actually in the midst of a cornfield” – to his theater days in Chicago, beginnings as a carpenter/actor and the hilarious and luxurious seduction of his now-wife Megan Mullally. It additionally gives hard-bitten battle methods within the arenas of manliness, love, fashion, faith, woodworking, and out of doors recreation, amongst many different savory entrees.A mixture of amusing anecdotes, opinionated classes and rants, sprinkled with offbeat gaiety, Paddle Your Personal Canoe won’t solely tickle readers pink however may additionally rouse them to place down their good telephones, examine just a few sycamore leaves, and possibly even handcraft (and paddle) their very own canoes.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English