When Peter Mayle and his spouse traded England’s lengthy, grey winters and damp summers for all times in southern France, they entered a fascinating, fantastic, typically bewildering world. Now, share their adventures, pleasures, and frustrations: the thrill and occasional hazards of wining and eating in France, collaborating in goat races, attending a Pavorotti live performance below the celebs – and far more. Meet Provence’s distinctive characters: a cautious truffle hunter, a gourmand in a monitor swimsuit, the sensible and artful Massot – and lots of extra. Humorous, touching, endearing – Peter Mayle’s Provence proves the adage that when you might not be capable of escape from all of it, you positive can have enjoyable making an attempt.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English