New York Occasions Greatest Vendor “A provocative learn … There are few tomes that coherently map such broad financial histories in addition to Mr. Dalio’s. Maybe extra unusually, Mr. Dalio has managed to establish metrics from that historical past that may be utilized to know as we speak.” (Andrew Ross Sorkin, New York Occasions)From legendary investor Ray Dalio, writer of the number-one New York Occasions greatest vendor Ideas, who has spent half a century finding out world economies and markets, Ideas for Coping with the Altering World Order examines historical past’s most turbulent financial and political intervals to disclose why the instances forward will probably be radically totally different from these we’ve skilled in our lifetimes – and to supply sensible recommendation on the way to navigate them properly. A couple of years in the past, Ray Dalio observed a confluence of political and financial circumstances he hadn’t encountered earlier than. They included enormous money owed and 0 or near-zero rates of interest that led to the huge printing of cash on the planet’s three main reserve currencies; large political and social conflicts inside nations, particularly the US, as a result of largest wealth, political, and values disparities in additional than 100 years; and the rising of a world energy (China) to problem the present world energy (US) and the present world order. The final time that this confluence occurred was between 1930 and 1945. This realization despatched Dalio on a seek for the repeating patterns and trigger/impact relationships underlying all main adjustments in wealth and energy during the last 500 years. On this outstanding and well timed addition to his Ideas sequence, Dalio brings listeners alongside for his research of the key empires – together with the Dutch, the British, and the American – placing into perspective the “Massive Cycle” that has pushed the successes and failures of all of the world’s main nations all through historical past. He reveals the timeless and common forces behind these shifts and makes use of them to look into the longer term, providing sensible rules for positioning oneself for what’s forward.
- Download Audiobook The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber in English
- Download Audiobook The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco in English
- Download Audiobook 12 Months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur by Ryan Daniel Moran in English
- Download Audiobook Rich Dad Advisors: Tax-Free Wealth: How to Build Massive Wealth by Permanently Lowering Your Taxes by Tom Wheelwright CPA in English
- Download Audiobook High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard in English
- Download Audiobook The Simple Path to Wealth: Your Road Map to Financial Independence and a Rich, Free Life by JL Collins in English