The creator of cult classics The Pumpkin Plan and The Bathroom Paper Entrepreneur provides a easy, counterintuitive money administration resolution that may assist small companies get away of the doom spiral and obtain prompt profitability. Typical accounting makes use of the logical (albeit, flawed) method: gross sales – bills = revenue. The issue is, companies are run by people, and people aren’t at all times logical. Serial entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz has developed a behavioral strategy to accounting to flip the method: Gross sales – Revenue = Bills. Simply as the best weight reduction technique is to restrict parts through the use of smaller plates, Michalowicz exhibits that by taking revenue first and apportioning solely what stays for bills, entrepreneurs will rework their companies from cash-eating monsters to worthwhile money cows. Utilizing Michalowicz’s Revenue First system, listeners will study that: Following 4 easy rules can simplify accounting and make it simpler to handle a worthwhile enterprise by taking a look at checking account balances. A small, worthwhile enterprise might be value way more than a big enterprise surviving on its high line. Companies that attain early and sustained profitability have a greater shot at attaining long-term development. With dozens of case research, sensible step-by-step recommendation, and his signature humorousness, Michalowicz has the game-changing highway map for any entrepreneur to become profitable they at all times dreamed of.
- Download Audiobook Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by Curtis 50 Cent Jackson in English
- Download Audiobook Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins in English
- Download Audiobook The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed. by Benjamin Graham in English
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English