The creator of cult classics The Pumpkin Plan and The Rest room Paper Entrepreneur affords a easy, counterintuitive money administration answer that can assist small companies escape of the doom spiral and obtain on the spot profitability. Standard accounting makes use of the logical (albeit, flawed) formulation: gross sales – bills = revenue. The issue is, companies are run by people, and people aren’t all the time logical. Serial entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz has developed a behavioral method to accounting to flip the formulation: Gross sales – Revenue = Bills. Simply as the best weight reduction technique is to restrict parts through the use of smaller plates, Michalowicz reveals that by taking revenue first and apportioning solely what stays for bills, entrepreneurs will remodel their companies from cash-eating monsters to worthwhile money cows. Utilizing Michalowicz’s Revenue First system, listeners will be taught that: Following 4 easy rules can simplify accounting and make it simpler to handle a worthwhile enterprise by checking account balances. A small, worthwhile enterprise will be price way more than a big enterprise surviving on its high line. Companies that attain early and sustained profitability have a greater shot at attaining long-term progress. With dozens of case research, sensible step-by-step recommendation, and his signature humorousness, Michalowicz has the game-changing street map for any entrepreneur to make cash they all the time dreamed of.
- Download Audiobook Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by Curtis 50 Cent Jackson in English
- Download Audiobook Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins in English
- Download Audiobook The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed. by Benjamin Graham in English
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English