Winner of the 2022 Audie Awards Audiobook of the Yr.Quantity-One Audible and New York Instances Audio Finest SellerA lone astronaut should save the earth from catastrophe on this unbelievable new science-based thriller from the number-one New York Instances best-selling creator of The Martian.Ryland Grace is the only survivor on a determined, last-chance mission – and if he fails, humanity and the Earth itself will perish.Besides that proper now, he does not know that. He cannot even bear in mind his personal title, not to mention the character of his task or tips on how to full it.All he is aware of is that he is been asleep for a really, very very long time. And he is simply been woke up to search out himself hundreds of thousands of miles from dwelling, with nothing however two corpses for firm.His crewmates lifeless, his reminiscences fuzzily returning, he realizes that an unimaginable job now confronts him. Alone on this tiny ship that is been cobbled collectively by each authorities and area company on the planet and hurled into the depths of area, it is as much as him to beat an extinction-level risk to our species.And due to an surprising ally, he simply might need an opportunity.Half scientific thriller, half dazzling interstellar journey, Mission Hail Mary is a story of discovery, hypothesis, and survival to rival The Martian – whereas taking us to locations it by no means dreamed of going.PLEASE NOTE: To accommodate this audio version, some modifications to the unique textual content have been made with the approval of creator Andy Weir.
- Download Audiobook Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir in English
- Download Audiobook The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook He Who Fights with Monsters 7: A LitRPG Adventure (He Who Fights with Monsters, Book 7) by Shirtaloon in English
- Download Audiobook Fire & Blood (HBO Tie-in Edition): 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Fairy Tale by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 5 by J.K. Rowling in English