The #1 private finance guide of all time… translated into dozens of languages and bought around the globe. Wealthy Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of rising up with two dads – his actual father and the daddy of his greatest pal, his wealthy dad – and the methods by which each males formed his ideas about cash and investing. The guide explodes the parable that you have to earn a excessive earnings to be wealthy and explains the distinction between working for cash and having your cash give you the results you want. 20 Years… 20/20 Hindsight Within the twentieth anniversary version of this traditional, Robert affords an replace on what we’ve seen over the previous 20 years associated to cash, investing, and the worldwide economic system. Sidebars all through the guide will take listeners “quick ahead” – from 1997 to right now – as Robert assesses how the rules taught by his wealthy dad have stood the take a look at of time. In some ways, the messages of Wealthy Dad Poor Dad, messages that have been criticized and challenged twenty years in the past, are extra significant, related and necessary right now than they have been 20 years in the past. As all the time, listeners can count on that Robert shall be candid, insightful… and continue to rock quite a lot of boats in his retrospective. Will there be a couple of surprises? Depend on it. Wealthy Dad Poor Dad…Explodes the parable that you have to earn a excessive earnings to grow to be wealthy Challenges the idea that your home is an asset Reveals mother and father why they can not depend on the varsity system to show their youngsters about cash Defines as soon as and for all an asset and a legal responsibility Teaches you what to show your youngsters about cash for his or her future monetary successPLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Timothy Ferriss in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English
- Download Audiobook Is Reality Optional?: And Other Essays by Thomas Sowell in English
- Download Audiobook The End of the World Is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization by Peter Zeihan in English