Greatest-selling creator and Grammy-winning musical famous person Naomi Judd shares her devastating private story of despair to unfold consciousness and encourage others with the illness. The world is aware of Naomi Judd as one of the profitable and best-loved nation music stars ever. What the world hasn’t identified – till now – is that after her 2010 and 2011 North American tour with Wynonna, Naomi fell right into a debilitating and terrifying despair that seemingly got here out of nowhere. Simply months after the profitable tour ended, Naomi actually believed she had each motive to finish her life. Dealing with extreme despair, terrorizing panic assaults, PTSD, poisonous drug poisoning, and habit, she spent the subsequent two and a half years in psychiatric hospitals, present process therapies and trying to find solutions. In River of Time, Naomi describes the agonizing toll this took on her and shares her message of hope after surviving essentially the most painful interval in her life.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English