As lead singer and songwriter for the Pink Sizzling Chili Peppers, Anthony Kiedis has lived life on the razor’s edge. A lot has been written about him, however till now we have solely had his songs as clues to his expertise from the within. In Scar Tissue, Kiedis proves himself to be as compelling a memoirist as he’s a lyricist, giving us a searingly sincere account of the life from which his music has advanced. The Pink Sizzling Chili Peppers are that uncommon breed of rock band: critically lauded and popularly embraced by hundreds of thousands of followers, their albums persistently promote into the stratosphere – their CD Californication bought over 13 million copies alone. Now, in Scar Tissue, Anthony Kiedis defies the rock star clichés. In his telling, we are able to see every little thing he has performed has been a part of a passionate journey. Kiedis is a person “in love with every little thing” – the darkness, the demise, the illness. Even his descent into drug habit was part of that journey; one other component that he has reworked into artwork. Scar Tissue is an interesting account of a fast-lane life, habit, and a shifting story of eventual restoration and redemption.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English