“Vividly written… Their story is thrilling – the sort of story that wild-animal lovers will not simply overlook.” (Folks)On this riveting real-life journey, Mark and Delia Owens inform the dramatic story of their final years in Africa, combating to save lots of elephants, villagers, and – in the long run – themselves. The award-winning zoologists and pioneering conservationists describe their work within the distant and ruggedly stunning Luangwa Valley, in northeastern Zambia. There they studied the mysteries of the elephant inhabitants’s restoration after poaching, discovering outstanding similarities between people and elephants. A younger elephant named Present offered the clue to assist them crack the animals’ secret of survival. A stirring portrait of life in Africa, Secrets and techniques of the Savanna is a outstanding file of the Owenses’s distinctive passions.
- Download Audiobook Cry of the Kalahari by Mark Owens in English
- Download Audiobook World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English
- Download Audiobook In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides in English
- Download Audiobook Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks by Andrea Lankford in English
- Download Audiobook Nowhere for Very Long: The Unexpected Road to an Unconventional Life by Brianna Madia in English