In 1991, performing on a tip from an area fisherman, two scuba divers found a sunken German U-boat, full with its crew of 60 males, not too far off the New Jersey coast. The divers, realizing the momentousness of their discovery, started probing the thriller. Over the following six years, they grew to become knowledgeable and well-traveled researchers, taught themselves German, hunted for clues in Germany, and constructed theories corrective of the historical past books, all in an effort to establish this sunken U-boat and its crew. Throughout that point, three of their colleagues died exploring the wreck, together with a father and son workforce. In 1997, when all of it appeared in useless, the 2 divers got here up with a ultimate plan, so harmful that the ebook ends with this final dive.
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Ghost Rider: Travels on the Healing Road by Neil Peart in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook London: The Biography by Peter Ackroyd in English
- Download Audiobook Guía mágica del Camino de Santiago: Un viaje en busca de lo mágico y lo sagrado en el camino de las estrellas by Francisco Contreras Gil in English
- Download Audiobook Istanbul: City of Majesty at the Crossroads of the World by Thomas F. Madden in English