In 1991, performing on a tip from an area fisherman, two scuba divers found a sunken German U-boat, full with its crew of 60 males, not too far off the New Jersey coast. The divers, realizing the momentousness of their discovery, started probing the thriller. Over the subsequent six years, they turned skilled and well-traveled researchers, taught themselves German, hunted for clues in Germany, and constructed theories corrective of the historical past books, all in an effort to determine this sunken U-boat and its crew. Throughout that point, three of their colleagues died exploring the wreck, together with a father and son staff. In 1997, when all of it appeared in useless, the 2 divers got here up with a ultimate plan, so harmful that the ebook ends with this final dive.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English