The revolutionary program that teaches you the way to use meditation and visualization to alter your life.First revealed in 1978, The Silva Thoughts Management Technique has helped tens of millions of individuals create higher, happier, and extra profitable lives. Primarily based on the extraordinary course pioneered by José Silva within the Sixties, this accessible information makes use of meditation and visualization that can assist you alleviate stress, overcome unhealthy habits and emotional insecurity, improve creativity, develop focus, harness your goals, and deepen your relationships. That includes transformative recommendation and interesting case research, this revolutionary e-book teaches you to make use of your thoughts at a deeper and simpler stage and reveal its extraordinary energy.
- Download Audiobook The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English