In every single place hailed as a masterpiece of historic journey, this enthralling narrative recounts the experiences of 12 American sailors who have been shipwrecked off the coast of Africa in 1815, captured by desert nomads, offered into slavery, and subjected to a hellish two-month journey via the bone-dry coronary heart of the Sahara. The ordeal of those males – who discovered themselves examined by barbarism, homicide, hunger, loss of life, dehydration, and hostile tribes that roamed the desert on camelback – is made indelibly vivid on this gripping account of braveness, brotherhood, and survival.
- Download Audiobook The Mosquito Bowl: A Game of Life and Death in World War II by Buzz Bissinger in English
- Download Audiobook In Love: A Memoir of Love and Loss by Amy Bloom in English
- Download Audiobook MeatEater’s Campfire Stories: Narrow Escapes & More Close Calls by Steven Rinella in English
- Download Audiobook Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover in English
- Download Audiobook The High Sierra: A Love Story by Kim Stanley Robinson in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: How to Work Hard, Outlast, and Keep Hammering by Cameron Hanes in English