Brevity is confidence. Length is concern. That is the guideline of Good Brevity, a communication system constructed by Axios journalists to prioritize important information and knowledge, clarify its influence and ship it in a concise and visible format. Now, the co-founders of Axios have created a necessary information for speaking successfully and effectively utilizing Good Brevity—assume Strunk and White’s Parts of Model for the digital age.In SMART BREVITY: The Energy of Saying Extra with Much less, Axios co-founders Jim VandeHei, Mike Allen, and Roy Schwartz train listeners find out how to say extra with much less in nearly any format. In addition they share communications classes discovered from their many years of expertise in media, enterprise and communications. PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success by Ed Mylett in English
- Download Audiobook Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman in English
- Download Audiobook $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No by Alex Hormozi in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English
- Download Audiobook Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek in English
- Download Audiobook How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes in English