A feast for listeners! Anyone Feed Phil host Phil Rosenthal is joined by a variety of voices—members of the family, legendary chef Massimo Bottura, and dozens of contributors sharing recipes from world wide—for this deluxe audio assortment of must-have recipes, tales, and behind-the-scenes images from the beloved Netflix present. Phil Rosenthal, host of the beloved Netflix sequence Anyone Feed Phil, actually loves meals and studying about international cultures, and he makes certain to carry that keenness to each episode of the present. Whether or not he’s touring stateside to foodie-favorite cities corresponding to San Francisco or New Orleans or world wide to places like Saigon, Tel Aviv, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico Metropolis, or Marrakesh, Rosenthal features a wholesome dose of humor to each episode—and now to this e-book. In Anyone Feed Phil the E-book, Rosenthal presents never-before-heard tales from each episode of the primary 4 seasons of the sequence, together with greater than sixty of viewers’ most requested recipes from acclaimed worldwide cooks and native legends alike (together with Rosenthal’s favourite sandwich finds from San Francisco to Tel Aviv), so you’ll be able to replicate lots of the dishes from the present proper at house. There are additionally audio clips from a few of Rosenthal’s cellphone calls from the highway along with his household making this the last word companion information for avid followers of the present in addition to armchair vacationers and adventurous at-home cooks.
- Download Audiobook Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon in English
- Download Audiobook The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs by Patricia McConnell PhD in English
- Download Audiobook Somebody Feed Phil the Book: Untold Stories, Behind-the-Scenes Photos and Favorite Recipes: A Cookbook by Phil Rosenthal in English
- Download Audiobook The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter by Margareta Magnusson in English
- Download Audiobook Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie Kondo in English
- Download Audiobook Order from Chaos: The Everyday Grind of Staying Organized with Adult ADHD by Jaclyn Paul in English