From Tunde Oyeneyin, the massively well-liked Peloton teacher, health star, and founding father of SPEAK, comes an empowering, inspiring ebook that reveals how she remodeled grief, setbacks, and flaws into development, self-confidence, and triumph—for followers of Brené Brown and Glennon Doyle.On any given day, hundreds of devoted individuals clip into their bikes and have their lives modified by Tunde Oyeneyin. From her platform in a Peloton studio, she encourages riders along with her trademark mix of positivity, empathy, and motivational “Tunde-isms,” to push themselves to their limits each on and off the bike. Now, followers and listeners in all places can study her private journey, and uncover how they can also “dwell a lifetime of objective, on objective” with Converse, a memoir-manifesto-guide to life impressed by her immensely well-liked Instagram Reside collection of the identical title. Taking us by way of every step of the SPEAK acronym—Give up, Energy, Empathy, Authenticity, and Data—Oyeneyin shares the teachings she has realized about loss, love, physique picture, and the way she has efficiently created an intentional, joyful life for herself, providing an accessible blueprint for anybody trying to make a optimistic change of their lives.
- Download Audiobook The Storyteller: Tales of Life and Music by Dave Grohl in English
- Download Audiobook Dinners with Ruth: A Memoir of Friendship by Nina Totenberg in English
- Download Audiobook Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah in English
- Download Audiobook Finding Me: A Memoir by Viola Davis in English
- Download Audiobook You Owe You: Ignite Your Power, Your Purpose, and Your Why by Eric Thomas in English
- Download Audiobook Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins in English