Award-winning actor, rapper, and producer Ice-T unveils a compelling and astonishing memoir of his formative years robbing jewellery shops till he discovered fame and fortune—whereas a handful of dangerous decisions despatched his former crime associate down an extremely totally different path. Ice-T rose to fame within the late Eighties, incomes approval for his music earlier than occurring to seize tv audiences as Odafin “Fin” Tutuola in Regulation & Order: Particular Victims Unit. But it surely might have gone a lot otherwise. On this gripping and candid memoir, Ice-T and Spike, his former crime associate—collaborating with New York Occasions best-selling creator Douglas Century—relate the stunning tales of their shared pasts, and the way only a handful of choices led to their extremely totally different lives.Each grew up in violent, gang-controlled Los Angeles neighborhoods and labored collectively to orchestrate a sequence of knickknack heists in LA and throughout the US. However whereas Ice-T was found rapping in a membership and acquired his first document deal, Spike was caught for a jewel theft and did three years in jail. As his music profession started to take off, Ice made the choice to go away the felony life; Spike continued to plan more and more ingenious and dangerous jewel heists. And in 1992, after one in all Spike’s robberies ended tragically, he was sentenced to 35 years to life. Whereas he sat behind bars, he watched his former associate rise to fame in music, films, and tv.Harrowing, well timed, and considerate, two males with two very totally different lives reveal how their paths might need very effectively been reversed in the event that they made totally different decisions. All it took was a cut up resolution.That includes an unique dialog with Ice-T, Spike, and Douglas Century!
- Download Audiobook In Pieces by Sally Field in English
- Download Audiobook IT’S ALL IN YOUR HEAD by Russ in English
- Download Audiobook Petty: The Biography by Warren Zanes in English
- Download Audiobook From Saturday Night to Sunday Night: My Forty Years of Laughter, Tears, and Touchdowns in TV by Dick Ebersol in English
- Download Audiobook The Heroin Diaries: 10 Year Anniversary Edition: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star by Nikki Sixx in English
- Download Audiobook Last Train to Memphis: The Rise of Elvis Presley by Peter Guralnick in English