A wryly humorous and surprisingly transferring account of a unprecedented life lived nearly fully within the public eye. A teen idol at 15, a world icon and founding father of the Brat Pack at 20, and one among Hollywood’s prime stars to this present day, Rob Lowe chronicles his experiences as a painfully misunderstood youngster actor in Ohio who was uprooted to the wild counterculture of mid-’70s Malibu, the place he launched into his unrelenting pursuit of a profession in Hollywood. The Outsiders positioned Lowe on the beginning of the fashionable youth motion within the leisure business. Throughout his time on The West Wing, he witnessed the surreal nexus of present enterprise and politics, each on the set and within the precise White Home. And in between are deft and humorous tales of the wild excesses that marked the ’80s, resulting in his quest for household and sobriety. By no means mean-spirited or salacious, Lowe delivers sudden glimpses into his successes, disappointments, relationships, and one-of-a-kind encounters with individuals who formed our world during the last 25 years. These tales are as entertaining as they’re unforgettable.
- Download Audiobook James Acaster’s Guide to Quitting Social Media by James Acaster in English
- Download Audiobook In Pieces by Sally Field in English
- Download Audiobook IT’S ALL IN YOUR HEAD by Russ in English
- Download Audiobook Petty: The Biography by Warren Zanes in English
- Download Audiobook From Saturday Night to Sunday Night: My Forty Years of Laughter, Tears, and Touchdowns in TV by Dick Ebersol in English
- Download Audiobook The Heroin Diaries: 10 Year Anniversary Edition: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star by Nikki Sixx in English