A wryly humorous and surprisingly transferring account of a unprecedented life lived virtually solely within the public eye. A teen idol at 15, a world icon and founding father of the Brat Pack at 20, and one among Hollywood’s high stars to today, Rob Lowe chronicles his experiences as a painfully misunderstood baby actor in Ohio who was uprooted to the wild counterculture of mid-’70s Malibu, the place he launched into his unrelenting pursuit of a profession in Hollywood. The Outsiders positioned Lowe on the beginning of the fashionable youth motion within the leisure business. Throughout his time on The West Wing, he witnessed the surreal nexus of present enterprise and politics, each on the set and within the precise White Home. And in between are deft and humorous tales of the wild excesses that marked the ’80s, resulting in his quest for household and sobriety. By no means mean-spirited or salacious, Lowe delivers sudden glimpses into his successes, disappointments, relationships, and one-of-a-kind encounters with individuals who formed our world during the last 25 years. These tales are as entertaining as they’re unforgettable.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English