The Dalai Lama might be one of many solely individuals who, for those who ask him if he is pleased, despite the fact that he is suffered the lack of his nation, offers you an unconditional “sure.” What’s extra, he’ll let you know that happiness is the aim of life, and the “the very movement of our life is towards happiness.” Methods to get there has all the time been the query. He is tried to reply it earlier than, however he is by no means had the assistance of a psychiatrist to get the message throughout in a context we are able to simply perceive. Via meditation, tales, and the assembly of Buddhism and psychology, the Dalai Lama exhibits us tips on how to defeat day-to-day despair, anxiousness, anger, jealousy, or simply an odd dangerous temper. He discusses relationships, well being, household, work, and spirituality to indicate us tips on how to journey by means of life’s obstacles on a deep, abiding supply of inside peace. Primarily based on 2,500 years of Buddhist meditations and with a wholesome dose of frequent sense, The Artwork of Happiness is a program that crosses the boundaries of all traditions to assist listeners with the difficulties frequent to all human beings.
- Download Audiobook Battle for the American Mind: Uprooting a Century of Miseducation by Pete Hegseth in English
- Download Audiobook On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook Scattered: How Attention Deficit Disorder Originates and What You Can Do About It by Gabor Maté MD in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook Learn Spanish with Paul Noble for Beginners – Complete Course: Spanish Made Easy with Your Personal Language Coach by Paul Noble in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English