The Dalai Lama might be one of many solely individuals who, in the event you ask him if he is completely happy, despite the fact that he is suffered the lack of his nation, gives you an unconditional “sure.” What’s extra, he’ll inform you that happiness is the aim of life, and the “the very movement of our life is towards happiness.” Methods to get there has at all times been the query. He is tried to reply it earlier than, however he is by no means had the assistance of a psychiatrist to get the message throughout in a context we will simply perceive. By meditation, tales, and the assembly of Buddhism and psychology, the Dalai Lama exhibits us the way to defeat day-to-day melancholy, nervousness, anger, jealousy, or simply an unusual unhealthy temper. He discusses relationships, well being, household, work, and spirituality to indicate us the way to trip by way of life’s obstacles on a deep, abiding supply of internal peace. Primarily based on 2,500 years of Buddhist meditations and with a wholesome dose of widespread sense, The Artwork of Happiness is a program that crosses the boundaries of all traditions to assist listeners with the difficulties widespread to all human beings.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English