Kevin Mitnick, the world’s most well-known hacker, teaches you straightforward cloaking and countermeasures for residents and shoppers within the age of Massive Brother and Massive Knowledge. Prefer it or not, your each transfer is being watched and analyzed. Shoppers’ identities are being stolen, and an individual’s each step is being tracked and saved. What as soon as might need been dismissed as paranoia is now a tough reality, and privateness is a luxurious few can afford or perceive. On this explosive but sensible e-book, Kevin Mitnick illustrates what is going on with out your information – and he teaches you “the artwork of invisibility”. Mitnick is the world’s most well-known – and previously probably the most wished – pc hacker. He has hacked in to a number of the nation’s strongest and seemingly impenetrable businesses and corporations, and at one level he was on a three-year run from the FBI. Now, although, Mitnick is reformed and is extensively thought to be the skilled as regards to pc safety. He is aware of precisely how vulnerabilities could be exploited and simply what to do to forestall that from occurring. In The Artwork of Invisibility Mitnick gives each on-line and real-life techniques and cheap strategies to guard you and your loved ones, in straightforward step-by-step directions. He even talks about extra superior “elite” methods, which, if used correctly, can maximize your privateness. Invisibility is not only for superheroes – privateness is an influence you deserve and want on this trendy age.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English