The inspirational teachings on this assortment present that the actual approach of the warrior relies on compassion, knowledge, fearlessness, and love of nature. The teachings are drawn from the talks and writings of Morihei Ueshiba, founding father of the favored Japanese martial artwork of Aikido, a mind-body self-discipline he referred to as the “Artwork of Peace”, which provides a nonviolent approach to victory within the face of battle. Ueshiba believed that Aikido rules might be utilized to all of the challenges we face in life – in private relationships, as we work together with society, and at work and in enterprise. This version is a much-expanded model of the unique miniature version that appeared within the Shambhala Pocket Classics collection. It encompasses a wealth of latest materials, together with a biography of Ueshiba; an essay by John Stevens that presents Ueshiba’s views on “The Artwork of Battle versus the Artwork of Peace”; newly translated doka, didactic “Poems of the Method”; and Ueshiba’s personal calligraphies.
- Download Audiobook The Mosquito Bowl: A Game of Life and Death in World War II by Buzz Bissinger in English
- Download Audiobook In Love: A Memoir of Love and Loss by Amy Bloom in English
- Download Audiobook MeatEater’s Campfire Stories: Narrow Escapes & More Close Calls by Steven Rinella in English
- Download Audiobook Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover in English
- Download Audiobook The High Sierra: A Love Story by Kim Stanley Robinson in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: How to Work Hard, Outlast, and Keep Hammering by Cameron Hanes in English