An on the spot New York Instances greatest sellerNamed a greatest guide of the yr by The Washington Put up Longlisted for the Pen E.O. Wilson Literary Science Writing Award”Wonderful…You’ll marvel on the brilliance and huge weirdness of your design.” (The Washington Put up)Invoice Bryson, best-selling writer of A Quick Historical past of Practically Every little thing, takes us on a head-to-toe tour of the marvel that’s the human physique. As addictive as it’s complete, that is Bryson at his best, a must-listen proprietor’s guide for everyone.Invoice Bryson as soon as once more proves himself to be an incomparable companion as he guides us by means of the human physique – the way it capabilities, its exceptional potential to heal itself, and (sadly) the methods it will possibly fail. Stuffed with extraordinary details (your physique made 1,000,000 purple blood cells because you began studying this) and irresistible Bryson-esque anecdotes, The Physique will lead you to a deeper understanding of the miracle that’s life normally and also you specifically. As Invoice Bryson writes, “We cross our existence inside this wobble of flesh and but take it virtually totally without any consideration.” The Physique will remedy that indifference with beneficiant doses of wondrous, compulsively listenable details and data.
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English