An instantaneous New York Occasions greatest sellerNamed a greatest e-book of the yr by The Washington Publish Longlisted for the Pen E.O. Wilson Literary Science Writing Award”Wonderful…You’ll marvel on the brilliance and huge weirdness of your design.” (The Washington Publish)Invoice Bryson, best-selling creator of A Quick Historical past of Almost The whole lot, takes us on a head-to-toe tour of the marvel that’s the human physique. As addictive as it’s complete, that is Bryson at his perfect, a must-listen proprietor’s guide for everyone.Invoice Bryson as soon as once more proves himself to be an incomparable companion as he guides us by means of the human physique – the way it features, its outstanding capacity to heal itself, and (sadly) the methods it may fail. Stuffed with extraordinary information (your physique made one million pink blood cells because you began studying this) and irresistible Bryson-esque anecdotes, The Physique will lead you to a deeper understanding of the miracle that’s life normally and also you particularly. As Invoice Bryson writes, “We go our existence inside this wobble of flesh and but take it virtually totally as a right.” The Physique will treatment that indifference with beneficiant doses of wondrous, compulsively listenable information and knowledge.
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English