From the co-host of chart-topping true crime podcast Morbid, an exhilarating debut novel instructed from the dueling views of a infamous serial killer and the medical expert following the place his path of victims leads One thing darkish is lurking within the Louisiana bayou: a methodical killer with a penchant for medical experimentation is tough at work finishing his most harrowing crime but, taunting the authorities who desperately attempt to catch up. However forensic pathologist Dr. Wren Muller is the perfect there may be. Armed with an encyclopedic data of historic crimes, and years of expertise working within the Medical Examiner’s workplace, she’s by no means encountered a case she could not clear up. Till now. Case after case is piling up on Wren’s examination desk, and shortly she is sucked into an all-consuming cat-and-mouse chase with a brutal assassin getting extra brazen by the day. An addictive hear with straight-from-the-morgue particulars solely an post-mortem technician might present, The Butcher and the Wren guarantees to ensnare all who enter.
- Download Audiobook Verity by Colleen Hoover in English
- Download Audiobook The Shining by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook Girl, Forgotten by Karin Slaughter in English
- Download Audiobook Desert Star by Michael Connelly in English
- Download Audiobook It by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook Then She Was Gone: A Novel by Lisa Jewell in English