From the co-host of chart-topping true crime podcast Morbid, an exhilarating debut novel informed from the dueling views of a infamous serial killer and the medical expert following the place his path of victims leads One thing darkish is lurking within the Louisiana bayou: a methodical killer with a penchant for medical experimentation is difficult at work finishing his most harrowing crime but, taunting the authorities who desperately attempt to catch up. However forensic pathologist Dr. Wren Muller is the very best there may be. Armed with an encyclopedic information of historic crimes, and years of expertise working within the Medical Examiner’s workplace, she’s by no means encountered a case she could not clear up. Till now. Case after case is piling up on Wren’s examination desk, and shortly she is sucked into an all-consuming cat-and-mouse chase with a brutal assassin getting extra brazen by the day. An addictive pay attention with straight-from-the-morgue particulars solely an post-mortem technician may present, The Butcher and the Wren guarantees to ensnare all who enter.
- Download Audiobook Fairy Tale by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook Desperation in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel by J. D. Robb in English
- Download Audiobook Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica in English
- Download Audiobook The 6:20 Man: A Thriller by David Baldacci in English
- Download Audiobook The Terminal List: A Thriller by Jack Carr in English
- Download Audiobook Girl, Forgotten by Karin Slaughter in English