On this inspiring travelogue, celebrated traveler and photographer Jessica Nabongo—the primary Black girl on document to go to all 195 international locations on the planet—shares her journey across the globe with fascinating tales of journey, tradition, journey musts, and human connections. It was a frightening process, however Jessica Nabongo, the beloved voice behind the favored web site The Catch Me if You Can, made it occur, finishing her journey to all 195 UN-recognized international locations on the planet in October 2019. Now, on this one-of-a-kind memoir, she reveals her high 100 locations from her world journey. Superbly illustrated with a lot of Nabongo’s personal images, the ebook paperwork her outstanding experiences in every nation, together with: A harrowing scooter accident in Nauru, the world’s least visited nation Seeing the life and neighborhood swarming across the Hazrat Ali Mazar mosque in AfghanistanHorseback driving and studying to lasso with Black cowboys in OklahomaPlaying dominoes with males on the streets of HavanaLearning to make conventional takoyaki (octopus balls) from locals in JapanDog sledding in Norway and swimming with humpback whales in TongaA late evening journey with strangers to cross a border in Guinea BissauAnd sunbathing on the sandy shores of Los Roques in VenezuelaAlong with beloved locations like Peru and South Africa, you may additionally discover tales from far-flung corners and rarely visited locations, together with Tuvalu, North Korea, South Sudan, and the Central African Republic. Nabongo’s tales are love letters to range, magnificence, and tradition—and most of all, to the folks she meets alongside the way in which. All through, she provides bucket-list experiences for different travel-lovers trying to comply with in her footsteps. For armchair vacationers or listeners planning a visit across the globe, this arresting assortment will awe and encourage!
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English