Earlier than the web turned extensively referred to as a world instrument for terrorists, one perceptive US citizen acknowledged its ominous potential. Armed with clear proof of laptop espionage, he started a extremely private quest to show a hidden community of spies that threatened nationwide safety. However would the authorities again him up? Cliff Stoll’s dramatic firsthand account is “a computer-age detective story, immediately fascinating [and] astonishingly gripping” – Smithsonian.Cliff Stoll was an astronomer turned techniques supervisor at Lawrence Berkeley Lab when a 75 cent accounting error alerted him to the presence of an unauthorized person on his system. The hacker’s code title was “Hunter” – a mysterious invader who managed to interrupt into US laptop techniques and steal delicate navy and safety info. Stoll started a one-man hunt of his personal: spying on the spy. It was a harmful sport of deception, damaged codes, satellites, and missile bases – a one-man sting operation that lastly gained the eye of the CIA…and finally trapped a world spy ring fueled by money, cocaine, and the KGB.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English