From the workforce that introduced you The Impediment Is the Manner and Ego Is the Enemy, an attractive every day devotional of Stoic meditations. Why have historical past’s biggest minds – from George Washington to Frederick the Nice to Ralph Waldo Emerson together with right now’s high performers, from Tremendous Bowl-winning soccer coaches to CEOs and celebrities – embraced the knowledge of the traditional Stoics? As a result of they understand that probably the most worthwhile knowledge is timeless and that philosophy is for dwelling a greater life, not a classroom train. The Each day Stoic provides a every day devotional of Stoic insights and workouts, that includes all-new translations from Emperor Marcus Aurelius, playwright Seneca, and slave-turned-philosopher Epictetus in addition to lesser-known luminaries like Zeno, Cleanthes, and Musonius Rufus. Day by day of the yr, you will discover one among their pithy, highly effective quotations in addition to historic anecdotes, provocative commentary, and a useful glossary of Greek phrases. By following these teachings over the course of a yr (and, certainly, for years to return), you will discover the serenity, self-knowledge, and resilience you’ll want to stay effectively.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English