Impressed by The Hobbit and begun in 1937, The Lord of the Rings is a trilogy that J.R.R. Tolkien created to offer “the required background of historical past for Elvish tongues”. From these educational aspirations was born one of the crucial well-liked and imaginative works in English literature. The Fellowship of the Ring, the primary quantity within the trilogy, tells of the fateful energy of the One Ring. It begins a powerful story of journey that can plunge the members of the Fellowship of the Ring into a deadly quest and set the stage for the final word conflict between the powers of excellent and evil. On this splendid, unabridged audio manufacturing of Tolkien’s nice work, all of the inhabitants of a magical universe – hobbits, elves, and wizards – step colorfully into life. Rob Inglis’ narration has been praised as a masterpiece of audio.
- Download Audiobook A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman: Act II by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Remarkably Bright Creatures: A Novel by Shelby Van Pelt in English
- Download Audiobook Wrong Place Wrong Time: A Novel by Gillian McAllister in English