Impressed by The Hobbit and begun in 1937, The Lord of the Rings is a trilogy that J.R.R. Tolkien created to offer “the mandatory background of historical past for Elvish tongues”. From these tutorial aspirations was born one of the common and imaginative works in English literature. The Fellowship of the Ring, the primary quantity within the trilogy, tells of the fateful energy of the One Ring. It begins a powerful story of journey that can plunge the members of the Fellowship of the Ring into a deadly quest and set the stage for the last word conflict between the powers of excellent and evil. On this splendid, unabridged audio manufacturing of Tolkien’s nice work, all of the inhabitants of a magical universe – hobbits, elves, and wizards – step colorfully into life. Rob Inglis’ narration has been praised as a masterpiece of audio.
- Download Audiobook The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig in English
- Download Audiobook The Stand by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook A Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Way of Kings: The Stormlight Archive, Book 1 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook The Lost Metal: A Mistborn Novel by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook Failure Mode: Expeditionary Force, Book 15 by Craig Alanson in English