On the finish of the world, a girl should disguise her secret energy and discover her kidnapped daughter on this “intricate and extraordinary” Hugo Award successful novel of energy, oppression, and revolution. (The New York Occasions)That is the way in which the world ends…for the final time.It begins with the good crimson rift throughout the center of the world’s sole continent, spewing ash that blots out the solar. It begins with dying, with a murdered son and a lacking daughter. It begins with betrayal, and lengthy dormant wounds rising as much as fester.That is the Stillness, a land lengthy conversant in disaster, the place the facility of the Earth is wielded as a weapon. And the place there isn’t a mercy.Hearken to the primary e-book within the critically acclaimed, three-time Hugo award-winning trilogy by NYT best-selling writer N. Okay. Jemisin.
- Download Audiobook The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig in English
- Download Audiobook The Stand by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook A Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Way of Kings: The Stormlight Archive, Book 1 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook The Lost Metal: A Mistborn Novel by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook Failure Mode: Expeditionary Force, Book 15 by Craig Alanson in English