“An interesting, fast-paced learn for followers of Philippa Gregory and of dual-timeline historic fiction.” (Library Journal)Within the winter of 1483, Francis Lovell is Richard III’s Lord Chamberlain and confidant, however the specter of Henry Tudor’s rebels has the king entrusting to Francis and his spouse, Anne, his most important mission: defending the younger Richard of York, his brother’s surviving son and a menace to Henry’s claims to the throne.Two years later, Richard III is useless, and Anne hides the younger prince of York whereas Francis is hunted by brokers of the brand new king, Henry VII. Operating out of choices to maintain her husband and the boy secure, Anne makes use of the facility of an historical household relic to ship them away, figuring out that in doing so she’s going to by no means see Francis once more.Within the current day, Serena Warren has been haunted by her previous ever since her twin sister, Caitlin, disappeared. However when Caitlin’s bones are found interred in a church vault that hasn’t been opened because the 18th century, the police are baffled. Piecing collectively native folklore that speaks of a magical relic along with her personal hazy reminiscences of the day Caitlin vanished, Serena begins to uncover an not possible secret that her grandfather has stored hidden, one which connects her to Anne, Francis and the younger duke of York.Impressed by the enduring thriller of the Princes within the Tower, Nicola Cornick cleverly interprets the occasions into a blinding novel set between a present-day thriller and a rustic getting ready to Tudor rule.
- Download Audiobook A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman: Act II by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Remarkably Bright Creatures: A Novel by Shelby Van Pelt in English
- Download Audiobook Wrong Place Wrong Time: A Novel by Gillian McAllister in English